1 x 500g ready made puff pastry
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 pears cut into strips
1 camembert cheese
50g Pistachios or pecans, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Cut the puff pastry into rectangles and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until puffed and golden. You may find the pastry puffs up really high. If this happens just cut the sheets in half lengthwise and keep aside until you assemble the dessert.
- Place the honey, brown sugar and butter in a saucepan on the stove and heat until it just boils.
- Add the pear slices and continue to boil on a medium heat until the pears are slightly soft and the sauce has thickened.
- Arrange one puff pastry sheet on a plate, top with pieces of Camembert and two slices of pear. Drizzle with some of the sauce.
- Repeat the layers again and finish with a pastry top.
- Drizzle some of the sauce over the top and around the plate and scatter some nuts on the finished dessert.