1 tin artichoke hearts
1 red chilli, depipped and finely sliced
¼ red pepper, finely chopped
1 clove crushed garlic
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or lemon juice
2 tablespoons Olive oil
Coarse black pepper and maldon salt
- Heat a griddle pan until it is smoking hot.
- Drain the artichokes and cut them in half.
- Lightly oil the griddle pan and fry the artichokes until they have blackened lines on them.
- Place them in a shallow dish.
- Mix the rest of ingredients together and pour over the artichokes.
- Leave to marinade until serving.
- Serve with parma ham slices and salami crisps.