1 jumbo egg white
½ tsp each chilli flakes, medium curry powder,
cayenne pepper and ginger powder
5 tablespoons soft brown sugar
2 tablespoons maldon salt
500g mixed raw nuts
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Whisk the egg white briefly to break it up.
- Add the spices, 1 tablespoon salt and sugar to the egg white and whisk to combine.
- Mix in the nuts and stir to coat.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone mat and pour on the nuts.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, and then gently turn the nuts over, sprinkle the rest of the maldon salt and return to the oven for 10 more minutes or until they are a deep golden brown colour.
- Leave to cool completely in the baking tray and then break them apart just before serving.