500g dark chocolate
500g white chocolate
1 litre cream
50ml liqueur of your choice (optional)
Extra chocolate for filigree
- Chop the chocolate up into small pieces and place them in two separate bowls.
- Heat 500ml of the cream until almost boiling.
- Pour 250ml into each bowl of chocolate and mix well, making sure all the chocolate has melted.
- Add an extra 250ml cold cream to each of the bowls and mix well.
- Mix in a little liqueur into each of the bowls and refrigerate until cold and stiff.
- Beat each of the chocolate mixtures, separately, until light and fluffy.
- Pipe the dark chocolate mousse into the bottom of the shot glasses and top with the white chocolate mousse.
- Finish off the glass with a chocolate filigree or chocolate swirl.