4 cup oats
½ cup linseed
1 ½ cup coconut flakes
½ cup sesame seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 ½ cup pumpkin seeds
200g raw almonds
200g macadamias (can use pecans or cashews)
1 cup cranberries
½ cup oil
¾ cup honey
¾ cup molasses or golden syrup
A good pinch of salt
Optional: add 2 cups roughly crushed all bran flakes to bulk up your muesli
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the oil, honey and molasses/syrup together until well combined.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together, except the coconut flakes and cranberries.
- Pour the honey mixture over the ingredients and mix well. Spread it on a baking tray and place in the oven.
- Bake the muesli for 30 min or until golden brown – turning occasionally.
- Add the coconut flakes and cranberries at the end and bake them for about 5 minutes or just until the flakes have turned a golden brown.
- Keep the muesli in an airtight container until used.