Boiled new potatoes
Freshly grated parmesan
Salt and coarse black pepper
Freshly washed rocket leaves
- Keep the boiled new potatoes warm until just before serving.
- As you are about to serve, liberally douse the potatoes in olive oil and add a big blob of butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and coarse pepper and then gently crush most of the potatoes with a potato masher. PLEASE NOTE: do not MASH the potatoes, they just need to be crushed!
- Now mix in a good handful of fresh parmesan and lastly fold in the rocket leaves.
- Serve with any meat/chicken dish or stew.