1 cup basmati rice
2 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tablespoon Olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 bunch spring onion – chopped
1 few sprigs of coriander – finely chopped
- Place the basmati rice into a pot with 2 cups water and a little salt.
- Allow the rice to boil until just cooked.
- Drain and rinse.
- Heat a pan and dry fry the coriander and cumin.
- Add the olive oil to the spices and mix together.
- Mix the spices into the rice, making sure the rice is well coated.
- Finish with folding in the spring onion and fresh coriander.
- Check the seasoning and serve immediately.