1 piece salmon trout per person
Salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic, finely crushed
1 bunch fresh dill
1 tub cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 260°C.
- Pour some olive oil into an oven tray. Taking each piece of (fully defrosted) fish, dip the top side into the oil and then turn it over onto the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the fish in the hot oven for 6 minutes – the inside of the fish should still be almost raw.
- To make the sauce, grate the cucumber, sprinkle with salt and allow to drain in a sieve for a few hours.
- Squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Chop the dill and add it to the cucumber with the garlic and mix in the cream cheese.
- Check the seasoning before adding more salt.
- To serve, place a generous amount of tzatziki in the middle of the plate and top with a piece of salmon and a sprig of dill.