1 tablespoons honey
1 orange and 1 lemon peel
1 small cinnamon stick
250ml white wine
50g powdered gelatin
An assortment of soft fruit including:
strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc
- Layer the fruit in serving glasses, making sure there are contrasting colours separating the fruit.
- Meanwhile, place the honey, sugar, water, wine, fruit peels and cinnamon stick into a pot and bring the mixture to the bowl.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove it from the heat and strain the liquid.
- Soak the gelatin in a little cold water to soften it.
- Pour the hot liquid over the gelatin and stir until all the gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour the liquid over the fruit in the glasses and refrigerate for a few hours to solidify.
- Decorate the fruit jelly with a sprig of fresh mint.